- Automotive repair: 10 years (required)
- Valid Driver's License (required)
- ASE Certification (required)
- High School or Equivalent (preferred)
Number of Hires for this Position: 2
Full Job Description
What Nissan of Lumberton Offers
- Great Location just right off of busy N Roberts Ave.
- Up to $5000.00 bonus for well qualified applicant.
- Competitive hourly rate plus Customer Satisfaction Bonus. ( CSI Score )
- Continued paid training program - Knowledge is power and we encourage our employees to gain both.
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
- Vacation Pay
- Community Centric
- Amazing Growth Opportunities
- 401K with Company Match
- Maternity Leave
- Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability insurance, Life insurance ( $25,000 free when Joined )
- Company Stability
- A-Level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Perform work specified on the repair order with effciency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-Drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostics tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnoise, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including Electric Vehicles, engine, transmission, CVT, electrical steering, Suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that the customers are informed if any additional services are needed to be performed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specs / Qualifications.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a eagerness to improve.
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies.
- 6+ years of service technician experience preferred
- ASE Certification required
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectivelly
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specs.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shifts / 5 Day Workweek
- Bonus Pay
- Signing Bonus
This Job is :
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A "fair chance" job
- Military Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply