- Driver's License
- High School or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 Year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full Time
Number of hire's for this Position: 3
Salary: $40,000 - $80,000 a year
Full Job Description
Location: Nissan of Lumberton ( 1949 N Roberts Ave, Lumberton NC 28358 )
Summary: Responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers. Also responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works with customer and technician's to identify required maintenance.
- Advise customers on necessary and recommended services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanicial, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Meets dealership's standards for repair and order production.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work environment.
- Participates in required training.
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system.
- Follows safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the company's Core Values.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other Duties that may be assigned.
Desired Work Experience:
- 1 year ( Customer Service )
Education / Experience: Previous experience in automotive service industries. Working knowledge of the mechanical operations of vehicles. Excellent interpersonal, Customer Service, and organizational skills.
Certificates and Licences: Valid Driver's License
Computer Skills: Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Products. Ability and Knowledge of the Dealership's Management System and other web based applications utilized for operations.
Communication Skills: Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
Attendance Expectations: The position requires regular and predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends, and Holidays.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The Employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit. May be exposed to loud noises, vibrations, exhaust fumes, and/or other service repair conditions.
Environment Demands: Duties are generally performed in the service area. Responsibilities may include conductiong road tests on customer vehicles. Work includes inspection of customer vehicles and frequent movement around the Service Department to convey information between customers and service technicians. Frequently interacts with customers, service lane manager, service technicians and employees from various departments in the dealerships.
Verbal and Writing Ability: Ability to read and comprehend instructions. Ability to effectively present information on one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employee personnel.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized / stressed situations.
Core Values: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following core values.
- Servant leadership
- Teamwork through Trust and Respect
- Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm
- Passion for Winning
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- 401(K) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Health savings account
- Life Insurnace ( free $25,000 when employed with us )
- Paid time off
- Retirement Plan
- Vison Insurance
- 10 Hour Shifts
- Typical Start Time ( 7:30 AM )
- Typical End Time ( 5:30 PM )
- Bonus pay
This Job is ideal for someone who is :
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High Stress Tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment